Thursday 3 April 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear BB Glow Review

Hi lovlies,
Im back with an exciting new release from Estee Lauders double wear range, their new double wear bb glow. I am a big fan of EL double wear range, i own almost every item from the range so it was no surprise that i tracked it down at my nearest EL counter and had to have this when i first heard of the release.



Estée Lauder BB glow is slightly different to the other double wear foundations as it is not as thick in texture and not as cakey feeling but it definitely does not lack in coverage. I have worn this for the last few days and i absolutely love it much more than the original double wear. It does not feel like i am wearing foundation just a very nice moisturiser. It gives me a gorgeous glow as it says on the package and lasts on my face all day in work. The lovely lady at the EL counter told me to mix this with my double wear foundation if i needed extra coverage. It will definitely be my go to foundation for summer (if we ever get it here).


    

I have the shade intensity 1.0 which is the ideal shade for my pale skin. It comes in 8 Shades and is available on Estee Lauder counters nationwide and online priced at €38. If you love double wear foundation or looking for a great BB foundation i would 100% recommend this.

Available online Here.

Ashling x

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...