Friday 18 April 2014

MAC Haul

Hi lovelies I'm currently sitting outside writing this post in the SUN (where did it come from) but it's sure welcome back anytime. Anyway I was feeling a bit spontaneous during the week and decided I wanted to order a few MAC items, I already had a long wish list of items from Mac I wanted but I had to whittle it down to a few (not as easy as you think lol). I ordered the items from Brownthomas.com  (standard delivery) on Monday lunchtime and received it on Wednesday, I was so impressed with the delivery that I had to share it :)




I eventually got my list down to three items, the first item being Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose. I've seen this on countless blogs and after looking up many swatches I knew this would be perfect blush and I love it. I would absolutely recommend it if you are thinking of buying it. It is such a gorgeous coral shade with a hint of shimmer. The second item was Matte Blush in Harmony, I've been looking for a good contour product for my pale skin  so I went with this and it definitely is one of the best for pale skin, I actually look like I have cheekbones ha. Last I decided I wanted to buy my first eyeshadow quad from Mac after seeing pearls and poodles latest post on her Mac Haul so I picked out the Mineralize Eyeshadow Quad in Great Beyond, which I think is the nicest looking  eyeshadow quad. It has four purple/brown shades, I was a bit put off by the shades at first because they are not ones I would normally use but I have grown to love it and all the shades work perfect together. I already have the Golden  Hours quad next on my list!



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ashling x

1 comment:

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...