Tuesday 8 April 2014

Mister Mascara Eyelash Curler

Mister mascara eyelash curler €8.00 Beautybay.com not one of the most exciting reviews but this is one of my most used and favorite tool. I came across this curler while looking for a replacement for my other penneys (primark) curler. It wasn't my best idea using the penneys one as it was extremely harsh to my lashes and had no padding eek!



Mister mascara curler comes with 6 Replacement pads (not that you even need to keep changing them, i didn't change them for months) but its great to have them. I love this curler as it curls the lash
easily and gently. Its very sturdy, i have it about year and half now and its been chucked from bag to
bag constantly. It is also very easy to clean.



If you are looking for a new inexpensive eyelash curler for a great price id highly recommend this.

What is your favorite eyelash curler?

Ashling x

1 comment:

  1. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand new information.
    mink lash strips

    ReplyDelete

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...